Participation by Organizations
- Organizations participating in iRobinHood may include schools, charities, hospitals and clinics, volunteer services, political organizations, fraternal organizations, professional associations, religious organizations, governmental agencies, etc.
- Participation in the Website's activities is subject to the prior approval of the Website, which approval may be revoked by the Website at any time, at its sole discretion. The Website reserves the right to refuse participation of any organization, including non-profit organizations, at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Each organization will receive the sums actually received by iRobinHood from such organization’s supporters, after deducting our 15% services and processing fee and any other third parties' fees and commissions accrued in connection with the activity of the end user (the “Donation”). The Website will send each organization a check once a quarter for the amount of the Donation actually received during the previous quarter according to the schedule below, provided that the Donation which the organization has accrued during such quarter is equal to $20 or more (the "Minimum Payment Requirement"). If the organization has earned less than the Minimum Payment Requirement in any specific quarter, the Donation will be transferred to the relevant organization only in the next quarter, together with the Donation accrued during such next quarter. In no event will the Website make payments for any earned Donation less than $20. Each organization shall be entitled to request that the Donations will be deposited directly into such organization’s bank account or PayPal account.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Website shall not be liable for any payment based on any amounts which result from invalid queries or invalid clicks on ads generated by any person, both, automated program or similar device, as reasonably determined by the Website, including without limitation through any clicks or impressions originating from your IP addresses or computers under your control.
- Acceptance of Terms
- No Warranty
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The content and information posted on the Website is provided to you “as is” without warranties or representations of any kind. We disclaim and exclude any express or implied warranties or representations, including, without limitation, any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website to the broadest extent permitted by law. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, quality, completeness or existence of the content and information posted on the Website. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, for technical accessibility, fitness or flawlessness of the Website. We make no warranties or representations that your use of content and information posted on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties. Except as otherwise permitted by us, you are not authorized to download any content from the Website. If you download any content from the Website, we will not be responsible in any way for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content. Furthermore, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, OMISSIONS, AND PROBLEMS. WE DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE TO THE BROADEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Permitted Uses
You agree not to use the Website for illegal purposes (including, without limitation, unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasion of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening or obscene purposes), and you agree that you will comply with all laws, rules and regulations related to your use of the Website. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website by you. Some examples of unauthorized or illegal use of this Website include, but are not limited to:
Donations to Organizations
- collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
- the unauthorized framing by you of the Website;
- criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- any automated use of the system;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- attempting to impersonate another member or person;
- using the account, username, or password of another member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- accepting payment or anything of value from a third party in exchange for your performing any activity on or through the Website on behalf of that person;
iRobinHood is a participant in various arrangements with certain third parties (“Merchants”) that offer you the opportunity to earn Donations as a result of various payment transactions performed by end-users engaging with such Merchants. If such end-users complete an eligible transaction, as such term is determined from time to time by the relevant Merchant (for example, a purchase from an online merchant partner’s website, or use of a co-branded credit card), then the relevant Merchant is obligated to remit certain funds to iRobinHood, which will then contribute a portion of those funds (the Donation) to you in accordance with the terms and conditions of Section 3 above.
If you choose to join the Website's activities, you acknowledge that the payment arrangements which iRobinHood has in place with the Merchants, by themselves, do not guarantee the receipt of any Donations whatsoever, and that the transactions performed between the end-users and the Merchants, including their commercial terms, are not under the control of iRobinHood. Among others, we do not set the criteria for what constitutes an eligible transaction, nor the amount that is to be paid to iRobinHood as a result of an eligible transaction, and cannot assure you that the applicable third party will remit funds to us. iRobinHood is not obligated to confirm, and does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, truth or completeness of any data provided to iRobinHood by Merchants or to otherwise enforce any payment arrangement with the Merchants. We are not responsible for any such third party’s failure to pay funds to us. No Donations will be made to any organization until we have received the funds from the applicable Merchant.
iRobinHood enables you to collect funds from your supporters through the use of the iRobinHood services. We do not take care of or cover tax obligations, if any, arising from your participation in the Website's activities, nor are we liable to any tax liability you may incur as a result of using our services. You are urged to consult your tax advisors with respect to any activity you perform through iRobinHood.
iRobinHood will provide users of Your application an annual statement stating their donation activity for the fiscal year. Receipt of such a document requires that the user registers with iRobinHood. This letter from iRobinHood will be placed in the users online iRobinHood account. Once the user has received the letter, they may contact you to issue you a tax receipt.
You may be permitted to post content to the Website. You are solely responsible for any content, information, photos, artwork, videos, text, graphics, articles, and other information you upload, post, display, or otherwise provide to the Website (“Content”). You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on the Website or otherwise have the right to post such Content and to grant the license set forth below; (ii) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person or entity; and (iii) the posting of Content on the Website does not and will not result in a breach of any contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of any Content you post on the Website.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability, whether for a specific period or permanently. We expressly reserve the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Website if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you pose a threat to the Website and/or its other users.
The following is a partial list of the type of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Website. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that:
is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 21;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming"; or "spamming";
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
We do not claim any ownership rights in the Content that you post to the Website. After posting your Content to the Website, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By supplying Content to any area of the Website, you automatically grant to us for purposes of maintaining the Website, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to so grant, an irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, reproduce, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. Additionally, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Content for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services which incorporate such Content.
This Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws and we own and retain all rights in our content on the Website. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and display our content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing and utilizing the Website for its intended purposes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with the users of the Website. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PRINCIPALS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR PARENT ORGANIZATIONS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST BUSINESS OR PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER MONETARY OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR YOUR INABILITY TO DO SO, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
Use of the iRobinHood Name
iRobinHood shall not be liable to you by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes and other natural disasters, interruptions in telecommunications services or internet facilities, or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of iRobinHood, whether or not similar to the foregoing.
We may give you notice of certain events from time to time and may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Website or (if we choose to do so in our sole discretion) delivering them to you through email if you have provided us with your accurate email address.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org